I’m thinking I want to do something a little fun around here. I’m going to tackle the 31 Day Blog Challenge that I found outlined in this photo:
I’ll continue to either post this photo on each installment and/or link back to this original post. And since I am writing this after a long day of work and then shopping with bestie, I will keep this short.
Okay, here it goes…
Five Random Facts About Myself:
- I only recently started doing ANYTHING to my eyebrows. I never plucked, waxed, threaded, penciled, shaded, or drew on my eyebrows until…2 years ago? Basically right before that “self-portrait” was taken. Now, I don’t really ever leave my house without my eyebrows. Someday I’ll do a before and after post and you’ll get to see me without them. My favorite brow is the left one.
- I love “CATS the Musical” and have seen it live twice. Once was with my grandma and the other was by myself. I have probably watched the VHS recording of it over 50 times and I know all the songs by heart. I used to watch it with my grandma all the time when I was growing up, and I used to try…keyword there is try…to dance along. Just my grandma in her recliner and little me pretending to be a trained broadway performer. My favorite character would have to come down to a tie between Jennyanydots and Rum Tum Tugger.
- My favorite TV shows are as follows (in no particular order): Gossip Girl, Friday Night Lights, 30 Rock, Parks and Rec, American Horror Story, Bobs Burgers, So You Think You Can Dance, The Killing, and Parenthood. I have a TV boyfriend on MOST, not all, of these shows. Bonus fact: I have a weird crush on Alec Baldwin.
- I actually asked my husband out on our first date. I was pretty sure he would say yes, but we hadn’t actually told each other we had feelings for each other so there was still a bit of risk involved. I’m pretty proud of myself actually. Although it was through a text, I was still pretty ballsy. I just said something like, “hey, I think you’re pretty interesting and I think it would be a really good idea if you took me on a date.” I can’t remember the exact text but it was something like that. He said yes. Then we dated for a while, broke up, dated again, got engaged, now we’re married. And being married is the best.
- A lovely little nickname I have acquired from my husband and my best friend is….Chip Princess. I have an unhealthy love of Sweet Chili Doritos. I once went through a terrible break-up and the only, and I MEAN only, thing I ate for several weeks was coffee and these chips. Plus side, I lost a lot of weight. On the negative side, I am now addicted to these chips and they are sometimes the only thing that comforts me hahaha.
Well, that concludes the first day of my 31 day challenge. If you want to join along on this challenge, attach a link to your post in the comments and I will be sure to check it out.
Along with your 31 Day Blog Challenge post links, let me know in the comments what your favorite TV shows are.
Also, what kind of chips would you choose to eat while watching said TV show?