Let’s just ignore the fact that I didn’t post yesterday and waited until bedtime to post today. I’ll tell ya why…
I had two really good days! I was having fun and taking care of myself by eating good food, drinking lots of coffee, taking naps and spending some much needed FREE time with my husband. So blogging wasn’t at the forefront of my mind this weekend.
But now I find myself taking a soothing bubble bath with my eucalyptus and spearmint body wash and writing a challenge post on my phone. Isn’t it crazy that we can use technology (carefully) from the bathtub?
Now to the point. Today’s prompt is things on your bucket list. I’ve never been good at keeping a bucket list. There really aren’t a whole lot of things I just HAVE to do before I die. Really the most important thing to me was to become a wife and to find the very best friends I could. Awww 🙂 but really. And I have accomplished those. Being a wide and being a best friend to someone(s) is the greatest gift and gives my life meaning.
If we really want to get down to the brass tax though, I can think up some things that would just be the icing on the cake. A lot of them are already in my short term/long term goal list so they aren’t exactly bucket list items as they are things that I feel would make my life more full and enjoyable.
These are in no specific order:
- See the Minnesota Twins play
- Be my own boss
- Travel Europe for at least a summer, fully funded
- Own a home with a spare bedroom
- Renovate a tiny vintage trailer
- Buy a Volvo wagon
- Be debt free
- Visit every presidential monument and/or home
- Run into someone famous and invite them to lunch
- Attend a taping of SNL
- Meet Ellen Degeneres
- Make a really popular YouTube video
- Sing at Carnegie hall
- Visit the pyramids
- Stay in the Mediterranean for a summer
- Have really long hair
- See Katy Perry live in concert
- Own a cabin in the mountains
- Live in a foreign country for a year
- Be someone’s personal stylist
- Build a Tiny House
- Meet the entire cast of Gossip Girl
- Meet Lauren Conrad
- Own a small boutique gift shop or coffee shop
- Learn to make craft coffee drinks
- Have a bedding set of strictly Anthropologie items
- Have lunch with Amy Poehler
- Go to the Jimmy Fallon show
- Do a ‘USA or Bust’ roadtrip
- Learn to garden
- Write a children’s book with my husband
- Have more pets
- Have zero children
- Visit Harry Potter Wizarding World and also the real Hogwarts.
- See a Broadway musical…ON Broadway. duh.
- Do New Years at Rockefeller Center
And yes, anything having to do with Harry Potter and Gossip Girl are essential to my life.
What are some of your bucket list items?
Happy weekending, lovelies! Since many of you will probably have tomorrow (Sunday) off, I thought I would give you a list of some blogs to check out so that you’d have plenty of reading material to fill your day with.
I’ve also added a NEW BLOGGER to the link up.
If you want to be part of the link up for the 31 Day Blog Challenge just share your link in the comments below. It doesn’t matter if you’ve just started or if you’re ahead of me. I’d love to see what you’ve got to say about all these fun questions.