Woah! I just skipped another day. Holy cow. It’s really not that big deal, because I already wrote on Day 17’s topic, “Why and When did you start blogging?”. You can read my post about that here.
But, today? Oh, today 🙂
Where are you happiest?
Let me tell you all the places:
- On a blanket in the park on a summer’s day
- By the rope swing at the canal bank in my hometown
- On my couch in the afternoon on a day I have no plans
- Dancing in the kitchen with Connor
- Car dancing with Chelsea to our favorite songs
- In the car on a back road past the mint fields with the windows down
- The Tabernacle in Turner, OR
- The East Coast
- Washington D.C. and any presidential monument
- Java in the window seat, the best coffee shop in downtown Boise
- wrapped up in Connor’s arms when we fall asleep
- Seattle, WA
What are some of your happiest places?
Remember to stop by and read what my friends are writing about for their 31 Day Challenge! If you want to be featured in my link up, just leave a comment on this post with the link to your 31 Day Blog Challenge post (no matter where you’re at on your challenge) and I’ll add a link to you and maybe a really flattering photo of you from your blog.